Hello. My name is Cameron Coward. I’m a writer, maker, retrocomputing enthusiast, and former mechanical designer. I hope you’re well. But this website only works one-way, so I have no way of actually knowing.
Below is an abridged list of some of the content and projects that I’m proud of. I don’t update the list often though, so you should probably just follow me on Twitter.
- What CES Had to Offer Makers and Hackers [HackSapce Issue #3, Pg.18]
- How to Start 3D Printing [HackSapce Issue #2, Pg.32]
- 3D CAD Modelling for Beginners [HackSapce Issue #1, Pg.78]
- Cyberpunk Yourself: Body Modifications, Augmentation, and Grinders [Hackaday Omnibus #02, Pg.104]
- Personal Articles [On Medium]
- Hackster.io Articles [Thousands Here]
- Hackaday.com Articles [Dozens Here]
- Matthew’s Volvo Site Wiki Pages